After accepting the terms and conditions and filling out the online application form, we will send you an invoice. We will then setup your website within 24 hours of receiving payment.
Please accept the terms and conditions below before proceeding.
terms and conditions
- New website accounts will be created within 48 hours of receiving both a completed subscription form and full payment providing your domain name details have been made available.
- artsphere websites subscriptions are valid for one year from date of the setup of the website.
- At any time you may notify artsphere of your intent to terminate a website subscription. Notification must be made via email by the account holder and accounts will be closed within five working days of notification. A refund may be provided at the discretion of artsphere.
- For new subscriptions, artsphere provides a 5 working day cooling off period. If the subscription has been active for less than 5 business days, you will be entitled to a refund of the subscription fee, but not setup or customisation fees.
- Artsphere's websites use resources that are shared by many users, the benefits of using the service must be balanced with certain obligations and responsibilities to ensure that all users can have a productive experience. By using this service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions; you agree to indemnify and hold harmless artsphere from any loss, liability, claim, damage and expense arising from or related to your content or use of any service provided by artsphere. If you are not satisfied with these terms and conditions then you must discontinue use of our website services.
- artsphere grants you a licence to use the Content Management System which is available solely for the purpose of creating content in conjunction with your artsphere website. Except as permitted by law, you must not copy, modify, reverse engineer or decompile the system. You acknowledge that you do not own the artsphere system or any artsphere websites used by you.
- Subscribers are solely responsible for the ensuring that they are the authorised copyright owner of the images and videos displayed and that they are solely responsible for all other content on their website.
- You accept legal responsibility for use of artsphere's website subscription services, are at least 18 years of age or have your parent's or legal guardian's permission before using our services.
- artsphere websites and hosting services must not be used for unlawful purposes. Any use of these services which violates any local, state, federal or international laws applicable to artsphere, your jurisdiction, or any jurisdiction that your site is subject to is strictly prohibited.
- The website subscription and hosting services must not be used for the purpose of publishing or storing pornographic material.
- You agree that use of our services is at your own risk. The services and any information (such as in the USER MANUAL) provided by artsphere are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
- artsphere does not tolerate SPAM. If you knowingly send SPAM or unsolicited emails to promote your site, then your access to our services will be immediately terminated.
- artsphere reserves the right to take action, including suspension of or termination of a service, against a customer who interferes with the rights of another user online, or attempts to interfere with the smooth running of the Internet or artsphere's services. We reserve the right to discontinue, without refund or notice, any service where usage of the service is deemed to be an abuse, and we will charge the customer for costs incurred by any such abuse.
- You are responsible for any misuse of our services, even for example, if the misuse was committed by a friend, family member, guest, employee or customer with access to your account or website. You are also responsible for any such misuse regardless of whether it was with or without your consent. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorised access to your account or website.
- You understand that you must maintain your own copy of any content published via an artsphere service or website and that artsphere should never be used as any master, primary or critical copy of any content. You should also maintain a local backup of your website and database. For your information, the process for backing up your website and database is described in the User Manual. This information is provided as is and is not represented as complete or accurate. artsphere must not be relied upon as the sole source of a website or database backup.
- You understand that no intellectual property rights are assigned to you in the use of a service provided by artsphere unless otherwise specifically contracted. Likewise none of your intellectual property rights are assigned to artsphere via the use of a service provided by artsphere unless otherwise specifically contracted.
- artsphere reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone at our sole discretion without notice. Your access to all or part of our services may be denied without notice if artsphere believes any of the terms and conditions have been violated.
- If you are aware of any violations of the terms and agreements, please report them to artsphere.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from artsphere, its employees or associates or through their respective websites shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- artsphere may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by posting a new version of this document on our site. Users should consult the terms and conditions located at artsphere.com.au on a regular basis to ensure that they are familiar with the most recent version.